30day challenge: 29.

Day 29: In this past month what have you learned?


 

Owing to one of the goals I set myself earlier in the month of trying to learn one new thing each day, I’ve learned a lot.

 

Did you know there are 58 Maori tribes? Did you know that copacetic means fine, excellent? Did you know that before the 1670s, clocks only had one hand? Did you know there’s a cylinder in a vault in France which determines how much a kilogram weighs? Did you know Pixar has a whole room dedicated to cereal for their employees to enjoy, apparently? And I think I learned something about corn but I forget it – always an even number of rows of kernels? Hm.

 

If I’m meant to allude to this challenge then this month has taught me that I do actually have a modicum of discipline within me which I should nurture and help grow beyond the boundaries of a boring blog into the sphere of housework, and exercise, and eating properly, and taking my lunches to work, and so on and so forth.

 

To borrow a quote from Ice Cube: I can do it put my back into it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment