30day challenge: is ovah!

Day 30: Your favourite song.


 

I did it. I made it to the end, with only three lapses of being one day behind.

 

I’m not a fan of nominating my favourite anything – there’s too much finality in that statement. My tastes are always changing or always depend on what mood I’m in at the time.

 

But, if I had to nominate one song, it would be Two Months Off by Underworld. It’s always a solid fixture in my top ten favourite tracks, and I think it’s a fitting positive end to this challenge.

 

This song has everything – a cranking beat perfect for jumping around the house, a happy dancing man in the film clip with rainbows and puddle-fun, cowbell!!!, and a positive message:

 

You bring light in...
To a dark place
Walking in light
Glowing walking in light
Gold ring around you
The hues of you
The golden sunlight of you
You bring light in...
Cool wind following
Following after you
Rising for you
Your skin beautiful
Everything comes natural
Fantastic fan
Rocking rocking floating

 

Whenever I need to be cheered up, this song will do it.

 

 

 

Well that’s it folks! Hope you’ve enjoyed 30 days of random rambling.

 

Hugs,

me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment