30day challenge: 11.

Day 11: Another pic of you and your friends.


 

We’ve already done this. Let’s talk about Twitter instead.

 

It’s kind of related – I can’t believe how many awesome friends I’ve met lately because of Twitter. It flies in the face of the usual image of people with active online lives having no real life to speak of. Untrue, happily.

 

This little community really looks out for each other. When someone’s down there’s always someone ready to help them out, prop them up, distract them, whatever needs to be done to make them feel better.

 

If you happen to be in the same city there’s even a willingness to grab a cup of coffee or a beer or two and just have a nice little chinwag, IRL.

 

Twitter is what you make of it and I choose to make it the place where I find inspiration and amazing people to weave into my life.

 

I wish I had more pics of you all. I’m sure over time I’ll get you!

 

 

IMG_1807 IMG_1850

 

IMG_1813 IMG_1847

0 comments:

Post a Comment