30day challenge: 27.

Day 27: Why are you doing the 30 day challenge?


 

Indeed.

 

Personal discipline is not really one of my strong points. I guess I wanted to start this to see if I could finish it.

 

One of my most annoying traits is that I start a lot of things after being filled with great ideas, then abandon them when they become dull and drawn out and overrun with practicalities. I can’t tell you how many half finished projects litter the corridors of my life.

 

It’s a habit I’m trying very hard to weed out.

 

So, main reason would be that.

 

I also want an excuse to write and this has given me a focus or direction for my words (although some of the topics have been a little flat). It’s been fun forming sentences longer than 140 characters. I like sentences. Sentences good. Good with the grammars.

 

Plus, I’m sure my thousands upon thousands of avid readers have had a fun journey learning a little bit more about the molecules that make up the Mel, absolutely.

 

pfft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment