30day challenge: 4.

Day 4: A habit you wish you didn’t have.


 

Just the one? Ok I’ll go with the first one to assault my brain. Boys are my weakness.

 

It’s no secret that I tend to favour the younger men, the ‘boys’. There’s just something about their awkwardness that seems to draw me to them time and time again. A buff, youthful body helps too (pauses… recalls images… swoons…).

 

Or maybe it’s just because I like feeling young…

 

No, I’m going to go with my other theory that I have anti-father issues. I don’t think much of authority.

 

I’ve had a strange saunter through my relationships, each one holding a special spot in my heart, the young’uns even more so. Strange that my relationships kicked off with a man 7 years my senior when I was only 17. He was a capricorn though – they regress as they get older.

 

Since then my little flings have all been younger guys, and although I’ve enjoyed it (oh, have I ever…), I think it’s time I grew up and found someone on the same page as me. The boys are never going to go the distance with me.

 

For me that’s still probably going to mean a man a few years younger. At my age that’s not going to be hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment