30day challenge: 25.

Day 25: What’s in your bag?


 

Not sure how this is going to be in any way fascinating, not sure if I can even spin any story out of it, but you asked for it so here goes.

 

inside my bag

The best thing in my bag is the lining. It’s super cool. I love this bag. It’s an Olga Berg, my favourite bag making person.

 

On the outside it’s pretty nondescript, a very low key but stylish black leather jobby; on the inside it’s a pretty pattern of flowers and leaves – not as naff as it sounds. It cheers me up anyway.

 

The only thing I hate about this bag (or any bag) is that when I put my hand in to find something I end up touching every single other thing in the bag first before I reach what I want, no matter what it is I’m looking for. It’s some sort of glitch in the matrix, I swear. Sometimes after searching for ages for something I will swear black and blue that it’s not in there at all only to suddenly see it sitting in there later in the day. Damn dirty bag tricks.

 

I feel a little like Ally Sheedy in Breakfast Club right now. Here goes nothing *empties bag onto floor*

 

At the moment it’s holding… (Drumroll)…

 

  • half a packet of Coles brand paracetamol (gotta love generic),
  • roll on deodorant (Nivea pure invisible if you must know – smells lovely and stays away from your clothes… I really should be sponsored for this shit),
  • Vaseline hand cream AND a tube of L’Occitane acacia flower hand cream recently purchased in Vegas (for when I feel like being a little more upmarket about my hand cream application),
  • a little pot of paw paw cream for the lips,
  • Sennheiser earbuds in their little bag,
  • another empty Sennheiser bag – I have no explanation for why I’m carrying it around,
  • a little purse pack of tissues, only in there because of my recent foray into the world of snot,
  • a packet of chewies with only two left,
  • my wallet (my poor, overworked, wallet),
  • black Moleskine notebook with dirty edges, two thirds full of scribbled ramblings on the run,
  • pen,
  • a citrix chip for work (you know, a password generator thing-a-me-bob that lets me log in off-site),
  • one plastic spoon (?),
  • digital camera (I like to carry it around in case I see something snapworthy),
  • black eyeliner pencil (thrown in yesterday to take to work for halloween in case anyone wanted to draw black things on their face. They didn’t),
  • a green jade happy buddha all the way from Vietnam, given to me by my last boyfriend,
  • Transperth smart rider (a misnomer),
  • spare rubber thingamys for my earbuds,
  • a printout for my cut and paste micro festival ticket (GET YOURS NOW),
  • one lonely tampon,
  • one black hairclip.

I don’t know how your day could get any better than reading all of that. I mean, the fascination and awe! The excitement! How can anything else top it? I for one am overcome.

 

Feel free to tell me what my contents say about me for I have no idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment