30day challenge: 19.

Day 19: Nicknames you have and why.


 

This has just made me realise how beige I may actually be. I don’t really have any discernable quirks or signature moves that would give birth to a nickname.

 

Apart from the occasional variation on my name (like Melski) the closes thing I have would be Little Mel. Not hard to guess where it comes from – I’m teeny. 

 

It was coined by a cheeky friend in high school who used to pick me up and spin me around his head like a helicopter. Only he would ever get away with doing it; I definitely wouldn’t have put up with it from anyone else.

 

I’m still close friends with him but you know, old age and all of that, I doubt his back would take it these days.

 

For some reason I’ve stuck with it and it’s grown on me – pardon the pun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment