fail

Today was the universe really testing me being off the happy pills. I’m giving myself a D minus, seeing as I’m ending this day in a quite tearful state.


Man you should see me. Beanie, dressing gown, ugg-boots, puffy eyes, Friday night and all. Some poor pizza boy just got an eyeful. Apparently there was a pizza ordered from my address. No, not me, and I’m the only one here. But it says your address. But I didn’t order a pizza. But is this your address. Yes and I didn’t order a pizza do I look like I ordered a pizza I didn’t order a pizza. All this said with a puffy tear-stained face, in my gown and beanie. Hooray for me.


I turned down two requests to go out because I had two other things planned, which I’m also hiding from, because I really can’t be arsed tonight. Simple truth.


Don’t even have it in me to construct the blog I had planned for tonight. It can wait til the mood is right.


Don’t even have it in me to explain why I’m sad. That can wait too.




So, for today’s instalment of bad day/good day:


Bad:

  • Second day in a row of having more work to do than can handle.
  • Found out boy will be away for a lot longer now, then have to go away again.


Good:

  • I saw a willy wagtail drink out of a puddle
  • I pigged out on dark chocolate clinkers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment