one point oh

The first. The fear and loathing setting in. It’s all good. This is my therapy, yes?


And so, ‘philosphorescence’ is born. Man I love neology. The definition? Still trying to decide…


Ok, what’s philosophy? Collins dictionary defines it as the ‘pursuit of wisdom; the study of realities and general principles’. And phosphorescence? Well.. Collins dictionary circa 1975 doesn’t see fit to include it (but I now know what a phossy-jaw is, wtf?), so it’s time to wiki: ‘a process in which energy absorbed by a substance is released relatively slowly in the form of light’. Like a glowstick perhaps.


Here we go then: I’m going to try and make sense of the randomness of my life, suck some philosophical marrow out of it, and hopefully end up glowing like a raver, yes?


Maybe I need to work on that definition a little…


2 comments:

Smoph | May 13, 2009 at 10:29 PM

One down, millions upon millions to go. :D

lilmel | May 13, 2009 at 10:33 PM

here's hoping! can't wait to work out how to tweak the page... next project methinks.

Post a Comment