i’m inspired

There’s so much creativity around at the moment! A massive pond of inspiration I’m trying to dip my toes into as much as I can. Ah who am I kidding – I’m heading in for a skinny dip.


We’re all here to create. We create ideas, visions, happy places, sad places, problems, solutions, music, words and everything in between. Look at anything solid or ethereal, it’s been created by someone or something. We even create whole people out of ourselves (just add stardust).


To live is to create; to create is to live.


Creation opens our eyes and expands our minds. Creation is evolution, both personally and universally. It’s the spark that runs this whole operation. When you create, you contribute. You give something to this life and those in it. It’s the gateway to the soul and the core of your being.


So with all this creativity coming into focus, I’m feeling the spark; I’m feeling the push onto better paths as I wind my way up this pretty thorny mountain called life. I can’t get enough of it!


When I come across someone who’s found their perfect niche of creativity I get so excited. It’s easy to see their spark - they just freaking glow with it. They resonate. It’s inspiring, invigorating, slightly intimidating. It challenges and reminds me to quit my faffing about and actually create something. It’s a kick up the arse and a mighty get-a-move-on in neon lights.


On that note, I hope you’ll permit me to share the creativity of two glowing, sparkly people that blew me away this week -


an original piece. www.myspace.com/simonfisenden


It’s so easy to see they’re doing what they love. I’m always in awe of clever people. Maybe one day I’ll drop the fear and get into gear myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment