friday foto finish: seagulls

Continuing the theme of the day thing that seems to have sprung up in here from god-knows-where, I hereby dub this Friday Foto Finish day, and will have a rest from the writing thing.


Anyway, looking back at the posts from my first full week in here, I feel like I should rename this blog “the mel stripped bare”. I’m feeling a little raw and exposed at the moment! Poking and prodding away at the soul does that, I guess.


I have at least two blogs simmering in the saucepan of my mind and I think they deserve more attention than I can give them tonight, so for now, here’s some pretty pictures to look at, courtesy of friends that hang out at my usual lunchtime haunt, Port Beach Fremantle:


IMG_7730

IMG_7727

IMG_7781

IMG_7779


(ps i think I have another blog brewing on the serenity of seagulls…)


0 comments:

Post a Comment