price check on me please

I don’t know what I ever did to cupid to piss him off so much but that little cherub has been kicking my arse for way too long now. Time to stop.

 

Seriously, how much more bad love karma can I have?

 

I really am over being made to feel like a chump, hanging around purely for someone else’s amusement.

 

This week I hit the realisation that someone means more to me than I do to them. It’s not nice, and I’m doing everything I can to make sure that doesn’t turn into feeling totally powerless, deflated, deficient.

 

I belittle myself to put up with that. I sell myself short. I am worth more than that. I’m worth wooing, dammit.

 

A person is worth love. A person is not worth indifference.

 

So, cupid, you fat little s.o.b, cut me a little slack ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment