dear guardian angels,

Dear guardian angels,

 

Thankyou for pulling me out of crazy situations unscathed;

for keeping me safe in crowds of strange people while I’m drunk,

with no idea where I am;

for nudging my car out of harm’s way

while sliding out of control through the rain;

for stroking my hair

in my moments of despair;

for whispering calmness when I weep alone in bed;

for injections of cheekiness

right when I need to act the fool, and dance;

for dancing with me when I dance alone at home;

for the moments of piercing clarity

when intuition takes control and directs me

correctly,

out of danger;

for letting me run wild and waiting at the other end,

ready to forgive

when I don’t forgive myself;

for saving my arse time and time again with unwavering love,

patience, and the occasional upturned eyebrow,

Thankyou.

2 comments:

Smoph | July 25, 2009 at 4:23 PM

And thank you for bringing her to the Splatterati, who think she's just tops! :D

lilmel | July 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM

*hugs*

Post a Comment